Friday 10 July 2015

my fovorite band

I like different styles of music. I think all musical styles are fun and help you to be happier, personally I like listening to pop, metal, romantic, music, etc; but we all have a favorite style and mine is Korean pop (K-pop) .My favorite band live in South Korea, "FT Island" (Five Treasure Island), which debuted in 2007 in Japan and was a success! !, In his debut he won many fans and his fame came to the West.

The singer has the most beautiful voice I hear, I hear her voice in my mind and in my heart, I feel that when I hear singing hong ki my problems are removed from the earth. FT Island in Korea are widely criticized for not taking the moral lifestyle, but I think they are great artists. This year gave a concert at the Caupolicán theater was wonderful to hear live hong ki, her voice is like daydreaming ....


My favorite song is severely because when he sings feel every word, I feel very happy to hear this song. It makes me dream of the perfect and unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment