Thursday 7 May 2015

technological

Hello:


Really is very difficult select a divice technological in special, because is consider myself a fanatic the technological, I like all  LOL, but if I had to chose one in particular would select my computer, for work, play, I see on line series. He is and excellent organizer and a good memory support for all my life is a friend. Three year ago, I have it and it has been my best inversion in centuries , I use my computer almost all day.


another favorite technological divice is my phone, I just use it for everthing, for work, play, I see series, speak whit friends, family, whit all the world, also allows me to stay connectd at any moment whit my loved ones, I use it in a while, I like to stay informed and connected.

The phone that I have now I´m giving my boyfriend for my birthday , it´s technology, you can do many things whit it. This year I´m going to change because when I went to ice skating fell out of my pocket and broke.

thanks...
kisses bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment