Sunday 3 May 2015

uf!!    It was very difficult to choose a particular photo, because I have many very fond memories,all the pictures that I have, has a unique feeling in my heart. I choose this picture because my feelings are special. Are two photos together, but each was part of a special moment in my life. 

The photo on the left was taken when he had a few months with my boyfriend, we both had 14 years, this photo was taken by my younger sister in my hause before going to an event, at that time I hated my fair hair and my curls, and always I tried to change, instead the picture on the right is from our 7 anniversary, uff! it's been seven years of our relationship now I do not mind the color of my hair or my curls, I just want to be happy. I want my relationship to last more years remain happy with my boyfriend, share more special moments, be together forever, this is my special photo that sums up my beautiful life with my boyfriend, and I was full of faith that we will be together until the end of our lives





4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful relationship, i hope that you enjoy many more years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful relationship, i hope that you enjoy many more years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The feeling that expressed are so nice !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute together!! I hope you stay together forever :)

    ReplyDelete