Thursday 10 September 2015

SEPTEMBER 11

DAY  CONFLICT!!!!


Today I will talk about the conflict in my country a day very special for

 the people of Chile, because on this day a long time ago in my country (Chile) there was a military dictatorship and a lot of dead and missing people. 

Actually in Chile every  years is celebrated this important date for remember the dead people in this day, but  here people using this day to form disorder. Sincerely believe that people who cause conflict  did not live the dictatorship, but justify themselves by saying that they are children of it, the violence utilizing in the conflict is very strong in throughout the region and country.


I think it's valid to complain about human rights violations, because people were  abused and tormented and their families have the right to seek justice, but no violence, no more death, no more children dead and no more abuse from police.


The people who commit crimes in this day they must understand that violence only produces more violence and more conflict I think the families affected by the dictatorship only want peace. But my opinion in my country no is very popular the people think that violence against the police and the state is the way to avenge the dead. I think that produces more violence and justifies the state "to be more violent for the good of the country". 

 In my life personal affect this day because because I can not go to college, cine out with my friends because this fear the violence this day.






7 comments:

  1. An interesting opinion and good images. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a difficult weak for a lot of people.
    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally can not resolve violence with more violence. I agree with you.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you in the violence that generates this day, but I think that the families affected by the dictatorship also they need justice for be at peace. Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is very interesting to review this day, I also think the same, violence only begets more violence :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. This day is more a sadness day that a disorder day for me. I think that many people are suffering for the dictadorship memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you, violence shouldn't be fought with violence

    ReplyDelete