Thursday 24 September 2015

FOUR ENGLISH "FIESTAS PATRIAS"

Hello:
Today I will talk about the national party celebrated in my country. This day is very important in my country because we celebrate the independence of Chile.
In the 2010 we celebrate 200 years of independence It was a very important day for the nation.

This day is celebrated in a special way because there are traditional games, Chilean customs for example dance of cueca (traditional dance of Chile), drink typical for example terremoto and food typical (Empanada). 

Many Chileans think they celebrate 18 makes Chileans Chileans. Because this celebration is considered  part important of culture Chilean. I thinks the celebrations not typical or "traditional", maybe is more modern party. Today not is typical see the dance cueca, because is a dance not popular.

I  Normally celebrated this party in my home with my family, dance cueca and eat food typical and meat very meat all the time. But also danced other musical styles in the  "fondas" with my boyfriend, sister and friends. 

My best 18 of September, was when small, because I could play all week with my cousins. Also we ate too much food and there was task is fantastic. I love my family because we are always together in all the holidays. 

I don't know how to play many games typical, but I love flying kites in the sky is very beautiful.

I thinks the Chilean rodeo is very horrible because abuse of animals the rodeo. Is horrible and unbearable. 

1 comment:

  1. I love to dance cueca, unfortunately only is typical at this time do it.

    ReplyDelete