Thursday 8 October 2015

FREE TOPIC (English four)

Hello guys:
Today I will talk about my favorite singer Lee Hong Ki.
Lee Hong Ki is a singer of Korea, of a popular band (FT ISLAND). He was born on March 9, 1990 (presently he has 25 years of age).

He is very popular in Korea because your voice is only, beautiful and powerful among the singers in the music industry Korean. However, not only it is famous by your voice, also he works as an actor in dramas and is very recognized in this area. One of his most famous works is the drama: "you´re beautiful" engraving in 2009, this work was the one which made him famous in all world also his band.


In 2009 also he begins to study theater at a university in Seoul (presently he graduated from university). He has many famous songs ( I Pray (my favorite song), I wish, severely etc).

He is very criticized in Korea by way of being, because is one revel people and it has "discipline".  

He is my favorite singer because your voice is wonderful, powerful and inspirational. 

In January of this year they came to Chile in a concert at the Caupolicán, it was wonderful to attend. I really love the guys and band.

3 comments:

  1. I had never heard of this singer of the band but also is interesting to know different musics :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know nothing about this singer, but he looks different, and that is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´v never got into Korean music before but when I was in school I listened a lot of Japanese music jrock specifically, sometimes I still do :3

    ReplyDelete