Thursday 22 October 2015

english four

hello guys:

Well I thinks, I am a person who cares about the planet I try to recycle paper, glass or items of my house, I give more than one use,  I like to create things with recycled ornaments, because they are unique and beautiful.
I  like to make with broken objects very cute decorations, this I learned from my mother-in-law. She is fantastic in created things, always are beautiful and unique, I love her imagination. The last year in Christmas she make  I think a beautiful Christmas chairs,  with boxes of tomatoes and old pillow.

I have never supported any institution recycling. because I not know more institution....maybe green peace XD. I do not draw much attention to join these organizations, and the university takes me all my time, but I like to help. Also I thinks that the work they do is great and perhaps in the future (without university and other activities (manga, anime) XD), I can join.

I do not know if it helps the planet, but do not waste a lot of water, my baths are only 5 minutes, always short light and water. Also  I always try to recycle everything I can at home, but the "recycling" in my commune are far.

We need to care where we live, in Santiago there are not many areas of recycling. We should educate people to be more respectful of the planet. I once saw an Asian concert and people were taking their garbage, but in Chile we do not have that education.

2 comments:

  1. I think that is very important educate people to be more respectful of the planet, and for they can take care the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that big problem is the education in this topic!
    Is important make efforts in this!!

    ReplyDelete