Thursday 5 November 2015

PERFORMANCE

I think my performance in the different areas of the test is insufficient. In all areas my performance was intermediate.

My biggest problem is the listening test, because is for my very difficult understand when speech is very fast, I can understand more English when is write because is more easy for me.

Also is very difficult for me the vocabulary, not always the meaning of all words that bothers me.


In the other tests my performance was average, but I feel is missing ...to keep practicing to improve more in English. 

4 comments:

  1. To improve my performance is necessary to practice every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To improve my performance in listening is very important listen to more people speaking English

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suggest you the same thing that another partner. You could see movies and series, listen music in english for improve this area. If you practice you will have succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem! But now I try to listen everyday something in english (like movies or music) to practice listening and understand what they say, so I recommend this! Regards!

    ReplyDelete