Thursday 26 November 2015

Correction Camila

Hello people! I hope you have a great weekend.

At the moment I'm reading "Snoopy", the Charles M. Schulz's creation. It's a comic book.

(SP...) Well... I like this genre because it's something different to others, because there's more draws than text.
(SP) I really enjoy read other kinds of books, more serious to put it another way, but sometimes  take  () relax and laugh is good (relaxing and laughing)(WW) . I'm enjoying this book because I saw Snoopy when I was a child, but I hadn’t (wf) (that correct is haven´t)  a book about it never before!

Snoopy is an American Beagle in the comic strip Peanuts, its owner is Charlie Brown, a shy kid, and his dog always makes his life more interesting. Snoopy has many “fantasy lives”, including a writer, a college student (Joe Cool) and a World War I flying ace; sometimes it’s the “Easter Beagle”, and it gives chocolate eggs to everybody!

My book is divided in 5 parts: “The school”, “At home”, “Dinner time”, “In the garden” and “Baseball”. In the first part all the characters live adventures in the classroom, with teachers and doing homework (work) ; in the second part they against (NC) problems with their families; in the third part Snoopy ask (s) for food (it’s gluttony); in the fourth part all characters stay in the grass under the sun; and in the fifth part they play their favorite sport!

I enjoy the draws, because they're so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. It´s a very interesting topic, but I don't understand the University fraternity, their behavior is very complex! Thank God because in Chile there are not fraternity! jajajajjajaja Regards!

    ReplyDelete