Friday 13 November 2015

FREE TOPIC

Hello guys:

Today I will talk about of my favorite actor and no, no is korean.

My favorite actor in my life is Johnny Depp because is a wonderful actor and an excellent person. I like all your the work and maybe all your movies because is fabulous. I love your character maybe every character, is really difficult select only one. All his characters are different, expressions different in the face, in the body even in his emotions.

But maybe my favorite character all is Sweeney Todd and Victor Van Dort. The first i like because is very interesting and mysterious, besides I love his voice is beautiful (and also i like because is a psychopath assassin), and I like the second character because the voice is wonderful, I think Johnny Depp emotions delivery no only with his body....is a complement.
I am now waiting to see his latest film, and I hope to see him in more movies in the future, because it is a complete and talented actor. I also hope that their next project, his characters are more extravagant and crazy.


Well, my dream is to meet him in person, I would ask about most of his characters, I wonder what makes it so great his characters, who remain in the memory of many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment